Next Level Kidz is looking for a site Director to lead and organize the following program offerings for students ages 7-14:
- Homework Assistance
- STEAM Projects
- Team Building Activities
- and more!
The ideal candidate will have at least two+ years of experience working with children in an after-school or summer camp setting. Candidate must have weekly afternoon and evening availability on Mondays-Fridays.
Candidate will be subject to a background check and must maintain an active CPR/First Aid certification upon hire. Must be 18 years or older.
• Manage day-to-day functions of assigned areas, while providing leadership and support to all departments.
• Provide leadership and strategic direction to the Sports, Camp, Afterschool, Parents Night Out and Birthday Parties to provide the Next Level Kidz elite program experience.
• Direct and monitor strategies to ensure monthly and annual goals are met in assigned departments, including registration levels, year-over-year retention, penetration rates, and participant progression.
• Continuously evaluate the scope of youth, teen, and family programs to identify new program opportunities.
• Build a network of program volunteers through effective recruitment, training and stewardship.
• Build a culture of elite program quality and experience.
• Partner with our marketing company to ensure effective promotion and visibility of all programs.
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise a highly-skilled and trained team of part-time coaches.
• Plan and organize staff meetings to ensure consistent communications, directions and accountability.
• Manage biweekly payroll.
• Work with owners and the board of Directors to develop, implement and manage operating plans that promote programs.
• Develop and manage annual budget. Demonstrate sound fiscal management skills.
• Provide leadership and direction to Board development activities, which include Board Member Prospecting, Cultivation, recruitment, training and development.
• Ensure safety and maintenance of facilities, grounds and equipment to minimize risk to children and coaches.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to effectively work/interact with diverse populations.
• Computer literate. Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook and database management.
• High ethical standards and possess strong personal and professional integrity.
• Ability to successfully obtain certification in CPR/AED and First Aid.
• Ability to work a minimum of 30 hours per week during afternoons and evenings. Some weekends may be required.
• Ability to walk, stand, and sit (including on the floor), while maintaining alertness for extended periods of time.
• Exposure to communicable diseases and bodily fluids.
• Must be able to lift and/or assist children up to 50 pounds in weight.
• Must be able to lift and carry food and supplies weighing up to 20 pounds.
• Position may require bending, leaning, kneeling, and walking.
• Ability to speak concisely and effectively communicate.
• Visual and auditory ability to respond to critical situations and physical ability to act swiftly in an emergency
• Ability to view/enter data for long periods of time
- Above average wages
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Program discounts for dependent children